Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year to all of you!

I have a New Years gig and I hope all of you have one. In these economic times, things just aren't as good for us as they could be but we all need to hang in there and hold our bands together. Things will get better and things will pick up.

I have always appreciated all of your comments and I really hope that none of you took what I opined as mean-spirited or non-constructive. I absolutely appreciate what all of you are doing and we need to help each other out.

Keep it up and I promise I will see some of you again, as I said I would, and I will make a point of checking more of you out. Be professional. Be dependable. Give the bar owners a reason to have us back and give the audiences a reason to come back to see us. Some of us may be smaller bands and bands that have no desire to play anywhere outside of McHenry County, but we still need to deliver. We owe that to our audiences, employers and .... ourselves.

No comments: